About the Event
Embrace the 2023 Comms Trends
Monitor, Make & Measure Impact
Making impactful moments has always been the priority of strategic communicators. Over the year, we’ve seen improved recognition for communications leaders – 47% of them report directly to the CEOs now, according to the Global Comms Report 2023. The report also showed that Communications is now moving away from the marketing function – with 30% only respondents saying this is still the case, a notable contrast of the 57% from the 2020 report.
To embrace communicators for this moment, they must equip themselves with the necessary mindset and skillset.
Comms Connect, an event series taking place around Asia Pacific, aims to connect our communicators with the modern PR world, as well as building a stronger community. Join us at this forward-thinking event, Embrace the 2023 Comms Trends, where we will dive into the emerging trends and inspiring strategies to make, monitor and measure impact.
Our list of expert speakers will lead us through the following topics:
- 2023 Communications Trends and Priorities
- Practical tips for shaping and executing successful communication campaigns
- Pointers on Make, Monitor, and Measure Impact
- Utilizing data to provide actionable insight
- Singapore, 22 Jun 2023: Register Now
- Jakarta, Indonesia, 13 Jul 2023: Coming Soon
- Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, end Jul 2023: Coming Soon