The Evolution of Public Relations and Communications
For the seventh year in a row, Cision and PRWeek have joined forces to shed light on the trends, challenges and opportunities ahead for PR and corporate communications teams. The 2024 Global Comms Report: Elevating & Evolving reveals insights from more than 400 senior-level communicators, delivering compelling data and actionable insights for PR and communications professionals worldwide.
Whether you work in-house or at an agency, for a startup or established organization, or for a company with international reach (or global aspirations), this year’s survey results are critical for understanding where the industry is headed and how PR and communications teams can benchmark themselves against their peers.
Among the findings and takeaways from the 2024 Global Comms Report:
- The evolving relationship between comms and the C-suite
- How comms teams are shifting their social media strategies
- The current use (or lack thereof) of generative AI among PR teams
- How comms teams are redefining “influencer”
- The current state of paid, owned, earned and shared media strategies
- The evolving role of data, technology and analytics in communications
- Comms leaders’ biggest goals and predictions for 2024
The report also includes first-hand perspectives from industry leaders, including:
- Dawn Beauparlant, North America CEO at WE Communications
- Brian Besanceney, CCO of Boeing
- Tara Darrow, VP of Corporate and Financial Communications, Values and Reputation and Executive Brand at T-Mobile
- Sarah O’Grady, SVP of Marketing for Cision and Brandwatch
Fill out the form to download the free report today.