What’s New and Next for Comms and PR?
For the sixth year in a row, Cision and PRWeek have joined forces to shed light on the biggest challenges and opportunities for communicators right now. The 2023 Global Comms Report explores how strategic communications professionals across the world are relying on data and analytics to inform their strategies and creating opportunities to facilitate, lead and influence business decisions.
Among the findings:
- 58% of communications leaders are optimistic about their position in relation to the C-suite.
- 47% of comms leaders now report directly to the CEO.
- 52% of comms leaders strongly agree that their jobs are increasingly challenging.
- The #1 challenge for comms teams is “converting data into actionable insights.”
The report also provides insight into such topics as:
- The challenges and opportunities of working with influencers.
- Emerging tools, technology and tactics that are driving strategies.
- How the role of communications continues to evolve toward strategic executive counsel.
Get more findings and see what they mean for you and your team in the year ahead.